Service Forms

Utiltiy Service FormsWhether you need new service or are moving out of town or just moving across the street, you can find the form you need below. Have questions? Give us a call at 715-528-3330.

Apply for New Service

Welcome to the area! We are pleased to be your utility provider. You can stop by our office at 501 Spring Avenue 7:00 am – 3:30 pm, Monday through Friday to complete a service application or, if you prefer, you can download the application and bring the completed form with you. We will also need a copy of your drivers’ license when you apply for new service.

Owner Service Application

Landlord/Tenant Service Application

Change Mailing Address

Occasionally, we know that our customers will want their utility bill sent to an address that is different than their service address. This can be done by calling our office at 715-528-3330 or by completing the Change of Address form.

Transfer Service

If you are currently a Florence Utilities' residential customer and you are moving to another address within our service area, you may transfer your service by filling out one of the above applications. If you have any questions please call us: 715-528-3330.

Terminate Service

If you are moving out of the Florence Utilities area and need to close your account with us, please call us at 715-528-3330 to let us know your anticipated termination date. You can also complete the Request to Discontinue Service form.

Report Street Light Outage

We appreciate your assistance in making Florence a safer place for pedestrians, traffic, and the community.

If you see a town street light out, please call us at 715-528-3330 or submit the Street Light Outage form. Florence Utilities will take the appropriate action to make sure the light is replaced in a reasonable amount of time.